- Industrial coatings
- Silicone products
- Car Wash
- WASHING AND CLEANING AGENTS
- SPIN-FINISHES, LUBRICANTS
- AVIVAGE AGENTS
- SIZING AGENTS
- Wetting Agents
- LEVELLING AGENTS
- COMPLEXING AGENTS, STABILIZERS
- Personal Care for Hair Salons
- Medical Cosmetics
- Other products and raw materials
SilstabSILSTAB is organosiliceous stabilizer of hydrogen peroxide and sodium hypochloride in bleaching baths.
|рН of 1% aqueous solution||min 10|
|Dry substance, %||28 - 32|
|Total alkality, mg КОН/g||13 - 17|
|Water solubility at 20оС||complete|
SHELF LIFE: 1 year.
- Acts as a stabiliser to alkaline solutions of hydrogen peroxide and sodium hypochloride. The magnesium and calcium ions contribute for the stabilizing effect,
- Excellent complex forming properties;
- No deposits on moving parts (shafts) of the machines;
- Regulates bleaching process, prevents loss of breaking strength of the bleached fabrics, increases their capillarity.
Optimal concentration of SILSTAB as a stabilizer of hydrogen peroxide, at concentration of the magnesium and calcium ions of 0,25-0,5 g/l in water is:
- In periodic processes - 0,3-0,6 g/l;
- In continuous processes - 5-12 g/l.
In the processes of bleaching with sodium hypochloride SILSTAB acts as a buffer of the bleaching solution and stabiliser of the hypochloride at optimal concentrations of 1,0-3,0 g/l.
SILSTAB can be used successfully as a stabiliser in combined (consecutive) bleaching with sodium hypochloride and hydrogen peroxide at concentrations of 1,0-3,0 g/l.