- Industrial coatings
- Silicone products
- Car Wash
- Natural Rubber
- WASHING AND CLEANING AGENTS
- SPIN-FINISHES, LUBRICANTS
- AVIVAGE AGENTS
- SIZING AGENTS
- Wetting Agents
- LEVELLING AGENTS
- COMPLEXING AGENTS, STABILIZERS
- Personal Care for Hair Salons
- Medical Cosmetics
- Other products and raw materials
Sheritex VSSheritex VS is an avivage agent for polyester cable after dyeing; worsted spinning of woollen tapes and mixtures.
Polyglycol ester of fatty acids, nonionic surfactants, biocide.
|Active ingredient, %||min 84|
|pH of 1 % aqueous solution||6,0 – 7,5|
|Water solubility at 20 оС||soluble|
|Compatibility||With anionic, cationic and nonionic surfactants|
|Density at 20 оС, kg/m3||1030 – 1060|
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE CONDITIONS:
At normal weather conditions, in closed packages - 1 year.
At temperature below 15 оС a paste-like product forms, which does not change its application properties after heating and homogenising.
Sheritex VS is used separately or as an additive improving the antistatic properties of lubricants, avivage and sizing agents.
- Avivage agent for polyester cable, formulated for converting, as well as for slivers of synthetic fibres after dyeing. Applied with a backwesher - 0,2-0,4 % of the textile weight. The concentration of SHERYTEX WS at the initial bath charging is 7–9 g/l. The additives are calculated with regard to the movement speed of the material and the level of pressing out. Bath temperature - around 40оС.
- Worsted spinning of dyed wool slivers. Applied in 0,8-1,2 %. Initial charging of backwasher(lisseuse)is 4–6 g/l.
- Blending and drawingof slivers from wool and blends by spraying of 10 % aqueous solutions. Sheritex VS is applied in 0,2-0,4%.
- Woollen spinning. Application:
for synthetic fibres 0,5–1% Sheritex VS; 8 –10% water
for wool and blends 2 -3 % Sheritex VS; 17 –20% water