- Industrial coatings
- Silicone products
- Car Wash
- Natural Rubber
- WASHING AND CLEANING AGENTS
- SPIN-FINISHES, LUBRICANTS
- AVIVAGE AGENTS
- SIZING AGENTS
- Wetting Agents
- LEVELLING AGENTS
- COMPLEXING AGENTS, STABILIZERS
- Personal Care for Hair Salons
- Medical Cosmetics
- Other products and raw materials
Sheristat VSheristat V is an antielectrostatic additive to preparation products for the production and processing of synthetic fibres and their mixtures with wool. An antistatic agent for the procution of smooth nonwoven textiles. A product for additional processing used in the production of non-wovem textile by the needle-ramming method.
Ethanolamine salt of phosphatic ester, additives.
Appearance viscose liquid
Active ingredient, % min 84
Ionogenic activity anionic
Solubility in water finely dispersed emulsion.
рН of 1% aqueous solution 7 - 8
Compatibility with anionic and non-ionic products
Sheristat V is used separately or as an additive, improving the antistatic properties of lubricants, avivage and sizing agents.
- woollen and semi-worsted spinning of synthetic fibres - apply 1-1,5% Sherystat W and 8–12 % of water.
- carding of synthetic fibres and regenerating blends for the production of non-weaved textile by needle felt machine - apply 0,15-0,20 % Sherystat W and 8-12 % water, depending on the moisture of the material.
- worsted spinning of dyed wool slivers - apply 0,8-1,2 % Sherystat W and 10-13 % water. Backwasher (lisseuse) is applied the concentration of Sherystat W in the first setting of the bath is 4-6 g/l. The additives are calculated according to the speed of material movement and the level of pressing out.
- blending and combing of avivage slivers from wool and their blends - 0,2-0,4% of Sherystat W is applied additionally, by spraying of 10% aqueous emulsions.
The aqueous emulsions of Sherystat W are prepared with cold water by energetic agitating or at temperature of 30 - 40 оС.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE CONDITIONS:
In closed packages, at temperature above 10 оС - 1 year. At lower temperatures the product viscosity increases without changing its application properties.