- Industrial coatings
- Silicone products
- Car Wash
- Natural Rubber
- WASHING AND CLEANING AGENTS
- SPIN-FINISHES, LUBRICANTS
- AVIVAGE AGENTS
- SIZING AGENTS
- Wetting Agents
- LEVELLING AGENTS
- COMPLEXING AGENTS, STABILIZERS
- Personal Care for Hair Salons
- Medical Cosmetics
- Other products and raw materials
|A wetting agent for boiling off and bleaching of cellulose textile materials. Alkaline resistant up to 18o Ве.|
SINTEROL MSA is a concentrated, alkali-resistant wetting agent.
Mixture of synergetic acting surfactants.
|Active ingredient, %||min 40|
|pH of 1% aqueous solution||7 - 9|
|Water solubility at 50оС||complete|
SHELF LIFE: 1 year.
- good wetting properties, excellent emulsifying and dispersing capacity;
- accelerates and facilitates the processes of preliminary preparation;
- resistant to concentrated solutions of NaOH up to 18 оВе;
- resistant to oxidizing and reductuion products;
- forms foam; if necessary an antifoaming agent could be added at concentration of 0,01-0,1%;
- ensures very good hydrophility of the treated textile.
SINTEROL MSA is suitable for all processes of the preliminary preparation and dyeing of cellulose fabrics (cotton, linen, viscose), which does not require low foamability.
Depending on the technological processes, the following concentrations are applied:
- desizing - 0,5-1,5 g/l
- boiling off - 3,0-5,0 g/l
- bleaching - 2,0-3,0 g/l
- bleaching without alkalis - 0,7-1,0 g/l.
In the preliminary preparation SINTEROL MSA is effective without additional complex formers. It is ideal wetting agent in dyeing of cellulose fabrics with sulphuric dyes at optimal concentration of 2,0 g/l.
SINTEROL MSA is used as a washing agent after dyeing of fabrics with reactive dyes at concentration of 1,0-1,5 g/l.
The concentration of SINTEROL MSA depends on the technology and equipment for processing of textile fabrics.
The quoted recommendations are informative and should be actualised with regard to the specific technology.