- Industrial coatings
- Silicone products
- Car Wash
- WASHING AND CLEANING AGENTS
- SPIN-FINISHES, LUBRICANTS
- AVIVAGE AGENTS
- SIZING AGENTS
- Wetting Agents
- LEVELLING AGENTS
- COMPLEXING AGENTS, STABILIZERS
- Personal Care for Hair Salons
- Medical Cosmetics
- Other products and raw materials
Sinterol NFASINTEROL NFA - is a dispersing, wetting and washing agent used in the textile treatment of cotton, linen, viscose, chemical fibres and their blends.
CONTENTMixture of alkylpolyglycolethers, additives:
Active ingredient, % min 40
рН of 1% aqueous solution 6-8
Ionic activity Nonionic
Water solubility at50оС Complete
Cloud point of 1% solution in
(2g in 18 ml 25% solution of butildiglycol 70-80
APPLICATION PROPERTIES- Good wetting, emulsifying and dispersing properties;
- Accelerates and facilitates the pre-processing of textile;
- Resistant to oxidizers and reducers;
- Ensures very good hydrophilicity of the processes textile;
- Compatible with nonionic, anionic and cationic products.
SINTEROL NFA is suitable for all processes of wet treatment. SINTEROL NFA is applied in dosages of 0,5 to 1,5 g/l in desizing, boiling off, bleaching processes and after dyeing.
Dosages depend on the process, equipment type and the desired effect.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE CONDITIONS:
In closed packages, at normal weather conditions – 1 year.