- Industrial coatings
- Silicone products
- Car Wash
- Natural Rubber
- WASHING AND CLEANING AGENTS
- SPIN-FINISHES, LUBRICANTS
- AVIVAGE AGENTS
- SIZING AGENTS
- Wetting Agents
- LEVELLING AGENTS
- COMPLEXING AGENTS, STABILIZERS
- Personal Care for Hair Salons
- Medical Cosmetics
- Other products and raw materials
Sinterol TSinterol T is a nonionic washing agent for textile and knitwear made of cotton and its blends with man-made fibres.
Mixture of synergetic acting, nonionic surfactants.
|Active ingredient, %||min 45|
|рН of 1% aqueous solution||6-8|
|Water solubility at 20оС||complete|
|Foamability of 1 g/l at 50оС, cm3 foam,|
|after 30 s||max 150|
|after 180 s||max 130|
|after 300 s||max 110|
|- Hard water||Stable up to 20оНТ|
|- alkalis||Stable up to 20 g/l NaOH|
SHELF LIFE – 1 year.
- Good wetting, emulsifying and dispersing properties;
- Accelerates and facilitates the pre-processing of textile;
- Resistant to oxidizers and reducers;
- Forms foam; if necessary an antifoaming agent could be added in concentrations of 0,01-0,1%;
- Ensures very good hydrophilicity of the processes textile;
- Compatible with nonionic, anionic and cationic products.
SINTEROL T is suitable for all processes of wet treatment, which do not require low foaming. Applied in concentration of 0,5 to 1,5 g/l in desizing, boiling off, bleaching and dyeing processes.
Concentrations depend on the process, equipment type and the desired effect.
EXAMPLE: Achieving of high degree of whiteness in the combined process of boiling off and bleaching OF JERSEY – 100 %cotton.
0,2 - 0,5 g/l SINTEROL MAN (wetting agent)
1,0 - 1,5 g/l SINTEROL T
3,0 - 5,0 g/l NаОН, 100%
10 - 20 ml/l Н2О2, 35%
0,2 - 0,5 g/l SILSTAB (stabilizer of Н2О2)
0,1 - 0,5 g/l BELOTEX CHP (optical bleaching agent)
Bath modulus 1:10; temperature 80 оС; duration 60 min.
When used as stabilizer of Н2О2, SILSTAB does not require complex forming additive.