- Industrial coatings
- Silicone products
- Car Wash
- WASHING AND CLEANING AGENTS
- SPIN-FINISHES, LUBRICANTS
- AVIVAGE AGENTS
- SIZING AGENTS
- Wetting Agents
- LEVELLING AGENTS
- COMPLEXING AGENTS, STABILIZERS
- Personal Care for Hair Salons
- Medical Cosmetics
- Other products and raw materials
Sinterol VESINTEROL VE is a highly effective, concentrated washing agent for raw wool and woollen textile.
SINTEROL VE is biodegradable, ecologically safe product.
Mixture of alkylpolyglycolethers, additives.
|Total surfactants, %||min 85|
|рН of 1% aqueous solution||6 – 8|
Cloud point, oС
(2 g in 18 ml 25% solution of butyldiglycol)
|70 - 80|
SHELF LIFE: 1 year in closed premises, at normal weather conditions. At temperatures below 4оС the product partially freezes. To be homogenized before application.
- Very good degreasing and dispersing activity;
- Resistant to hard water, oxidizers and reducers;
- Compatible with nonionic, anionic and cationic products;
- The washed raw wool is soft and white.
WASHING OF RAW WOOL:
Consumption of SINTEROL VE and sodium carbonate depends on the raw wool oiliness. With wool oiliness below 15%: 9-12 kg of SINTEROL VE and 25-30 kg of sodium carbonate is used per 1 ton of wool.
With wool oiliness above 15%: 12-15 kg of SINTEROL VE and 35-40 kg sodium carbonate is used per 1 ton of wool.
WASHING OF WORSTED SLIVERS: 0,4-0,5 g/l.
WASHING OF FABRICS FROM WOOL AND BLENDS: 0,5-1% of material’s total weight.