- Industrial coatings
- Silicone products
- Car Wash
- Natural Rubber
- WASHING AND CLEANING AGENTS
- SPIN-FINISHES, LUBRICANTS
- AVIVAGE AGENTS
- SIZING AGENTS
- Wetting Agents
- LEVELLING AGENTS
- COMPLEXING AGENTS, STABILIZERS
- Personal Care for Hair Salons
- Medical Cosmetics
- Other products and raw materials
Predinol VPredonol V is a wool lubricant. An oiler used in the production of worsted ribbons of washed raw wool, half-worsted and tweed spinning.
Mixture of mineral oil, nonionic emulsifiers and antistatic.
|Ionic activity||Weak anionic|
|Water, %||max 6|
|рН of 1 % aqueous emulsion||6,5 - 7,5|
|Water solubility||White emulsion|
|Density at 20 oС, kg/m3||900 – 930|
SHELF LIFE: 1 year.
Predinol V is a lubricant for the production of worsted slivers from raw washed wool, and semi-worsted and woollen spinning of wool and blends with chemical fibres.
Applied in the form of aqueous emulsions, which are prepared with cold water at energetic agitating or at temperature of 30 - 40 оС.
Predinol V is suitable for:
- semi-worsted spinning and production of worsted slivers - 0,4-1,0 % to the weight of material.
- woollen spinning – 2,0-3,0 % to the weight of material.
Predinol V is easily washed out.