- Self-Leveling Floors
- Protective coatings
- Strengthening&Repairing of Conrete
- Protection in Aggressive Environments
- Resins, varnishes, paints
- Mastics, sealants, solvents
- Specialized military paints
- Road marking paint
- Silicone products
- Car Wash
- Natural Rubber
- Textile auxiliaries
- Personal Care for Hair Salons
- Medical Cosmetics
- Other products and raw materials
Textured epoxy paintTwo component epoxy floor coating material with an orange peel appearance, semi-dull and hard surface forming industrial paint
- Resistant to water, moisture, abrasion, impact, acid-alkali, sea water, most chemicals and corrosive materials
- High chemical and mechanical resistance
- Easy to clean, does not hold bacteria, dust-free.
- Easy application with a special roller
- Economical - 400-600 gram/m2 for 1 layer
- Indoor spaces
- Parking garages,
- Horizontal applications,
- Hospitals and hygienic environments,
- Cheese, milk, wine, beverage, meat, fish and similar food industries,
- Medicine, dyestuff, paper, accumulator and fertilizer industries,
- Printing houses, laundries, industrial kitchens and dining halls,
- Places such as shopping malls, terminals that are exposed to heavy pedestrian traffic,
- Data processing and control centers,
- Airplane maintenance hangars.
Applied to the surface one or two coats.
If the surface is concrete, it must be cured at least 28 days ago.
The floor concrete must be maximum 4% moist.
Substrate to be coated must be dry, clean, free from dust, grease and oil.
The concrete or screed substrate has to be primed or levelled in order to achieve an even surface.
High spots must be removed by e.g. grinding.