- Self-Leveling Floors
- Protective coatings
- Strengthening&Repairing of Conrete
- Protection in Aggressive Environments
- Resins, varnishes, paints
- Mastics, sealants, solvents
- Specialized military paints
- Road marking paint
- Silicone products
- Car Wash
- Textile auxiliaries
- Personal Care for Hair Salons
- Medical Cosmetics
- Other products and raw materials
Acrylic paintsAcrylic paint 1K : the paint is developed for metal protection of machines, facades, metal constructions, etc both for indoor and outdoor. The paint dries for 20 min at 23 degrees C. It can be applied by a roller, brush or sprayed. The thickness of the film is between 60-70 microns and the usage is 180-220 gr/m2 depending on the application method and the surface.
The paint does not yellow and forms a film at ambient temperature. It is notable for rapid initial drying, relatively good weatherability and good colour retention.