- Self-Leveling Floors
- Protective coatings
- Strengthening&Repairing of Conrete
- Protection in Aggressive Environments
- Resins, varnishes, paints
- Mastics, sealants, solvents
- Specialized military paints
- Road marking paint
- Silicone products
- Car Wash
- Textile auxiliaries
- Personal Care for Hair Salons
- Medical Cosmetics
- Other products and raw materials
Epoxy resin for welding metal to concreteCOMPOUND EP-35 represents an epoxy resin with additives, which is used as a sealant between metal or concrete surfaces, in the recovery of damaged or worn concrete structures, to fill cracks and voids, which requires recovery of the structural strength. In the mining industry the resin is used as a sealing material in the mills. The product has excellent adhesion to concrete, steel, hard natural stone, ceramics cement bricks, masonry and more.
The resin has good resistance against water penetration and good chemical resistance.
Compressive Strength - 47.8 N / mm2
Tensile strength - 18,4 N / mm2
Elongation at break - 8%
Module of elasticity under pressure - 2500 N / mm2
Adhesion to concrete - 2,47 N / mm2 (breaking in concrete slab)
Adhesion to metal - Ball 1 - without unpeel pieces of coverage (grid method), 0,73 N / mm2 (pull -off test).
Not reporting results for flexural strength-because the sample could not be broken.
Surface requirements and conditions for the application
- The concrete surface must be at least 28 days matured / depending on the minimum requirement for strength /.
- without detachments, free of loose weak areas, no contamination, dust and no old coatings and sealant.
- The steel base needs be prepared to degree Sa 2.5 by blasting or equivalent mechanical cleaning, followed by dusting.
- From the base / concrete, brick, stone / remove all damaged parts, loose particles and laitance by mechanical cleaning, so as to achieve a clean, open-structured surface.
- The surface of the substrate must be clean with humidity up to 4%. The humidity of the environment should not be more than 85%.
- The temperature of the substrate and the environment should be in the range of + 10C to + 30C.
- The ambient temperature must be at least 30C higher than the dew point to prevent condensation.