- Industrial coatings
- Silicone rubber for molds
- Silicone anti-adhesives
- Silicone lubricants
- Silicone lacquers
- Silicone vaseline
- Anticorrosive zinc silicate primer
- Textile impregnation
- Car Wash
- Textile auxiliaries
- Personal Care for Hair Salons
- Medical Cosmetics
- Other products and raw materials
Silfin T is a solution of polydimethylsiloxane oil in a suitable organic solvent, providing fire safety of the product. It has very good anti-adhesive properties.
Silfin T is used as an anti-adhesive in the plastic industry, in the production of synthetic fibers and metal casting. A thin layer of the composition provides perfect detachment of the item from the mold.
1. Appearance - transparent colorless to yellowish liquid
2. Content o silicone oil,% - 6.8 to 7.2
How to use
Silfin T is applied with a swab or spray on a previously cleaned matrix. The average usage of Silfin T is 50-60 g / m².
Silfin T is packaged in cans of 5 liters with table-net up to 5 kg. Silfin T can be packaged in other suitable packaging in agreement with the consumer.