- Industrial coatings
- Silicone rubber for molds
- Silicone anti-adhesives
- Silicone lubricants
- Silicone lacquers
- Silicone vaseline
- Anticorrosive zinc silicate primer
- Textile impregnation
- Car Wash
- Natural Rubber
- Textile auxiliaries
- Personal Care for Hair Salons
- Medical Cosmetics
- Other products and raw materials
SILICONE JELLY “SILVAZ”The silicone jellies (lubricants) are used in electronics, electrotechnics, plastic-processing and chemical industry. They have excellent thermal, oxidative and chemical stability at a wide temperature span and only slightly change their rheologic, chemical and electrical when exposed to temperature and frequency fluctuations. The products are hydrophobic, antiadhesive, fire-resistant and physiologically inert.
Polydimethylsiloxane oil and finely dispersed/dispersive siliceous dioxide.
|Silvaz 1||Silvaz 2|
|Appearance||thixotropic semi-transparent paste||thyxotropic semi-transparent paste|
|Density at 20оС, g/сm3||1,10 ±0,05||1,05 ±0,05|
|Degree of penetration, nominal units||250 - 350||350 -450|
|Degree of leakage, оС||none||none|
|Temperature limits for application,оС||-50 - +200||-50 - +200|
Silicone jellies Silvaz are used for:
- Antiadhesives in plastic processing industry;
- Lubricant in laying of electric cables through pipes and hoses, lubrication of screw threads, lubrication and sealing of cranes and valves on industrial pipelines for transporting of aggressive fluids and glass laboratory apparatuses, vacuum lubricants;
- Protection from occurring of surface currents in electro-insulators;
- Protection of high voltage electric lines against corona discharge;
- Protection of circuit diagrams against moisture, dust, gases;
- Protection of ignition systems and battery terminals against sparkles, corrosion and dust;
- Impregnation of asbestos seals against sticking on bonds/joints.
Silicone jellies Silvaz are ready-made products. When used as antiadhesives, they are applied on the surface in thin coat by a soft cloth, not shedding fibres. If the purpose is lubrication at encapsulation – by a pallet knife or spatula.