Implementation of anti-static self-leveling flooring DAUPOL-A
1. Requirements and preparation of the surface
1.1 Before commencing the implementation of the self-antistatic flooring all types of construction and finishing works in the room should be completed.
1.2 The basis for the application must be concrete or cement-sand mortar that meets the following requirements:
- To have a compressive strength above 150 kg / cm 2 and up to 10% moisture
- without cracks and pores and be free of construction debris
- The surface of the base is smooth but not glossy
- The surface is flat and has the necessary gradients, which should not be larger than 2%
2. Elements of the self-antistatic flooring
- Epoxy primer for concrete
- Epoxy putty - if necessary
- A network of copper strips with self-adhesive conductive adhesive
- Antistatic primer
- Facial layer of self-leveling composition DAUPOL-A
3. Necessary materials - cost
Material Consumption for 1m2
1 Epoxy primer for concrete 0.300 kg / m2
2 Copper tape (reel x 16.5 m)
3 Antistatic primer 0.300 kg / m2
4 Polymeric composition Daupol A 1.8 to 2.0 kg / m2
4. Method of execution
4.1 Application of epoxy primer for concrete
The primer is prepared immediately prior to application by mixing the component A and component B. The mixture is stirred with an electric mixer for 3-4 min. Priming is carried out with a brush or a roller.
4.2. Bonding copper strips
The strips are glued on the circumference of the room at a distance of 20-30cm from the walls, which makes the closed loop. The preferred longitudinal and transverse strips at a distance 3-4 m., Which bind to the closed loop. So the laid network of copper strips are connected to the grounding system in the building.
4.3. Laying an antistatic primer
The primer is prepared by directly mixing the component A and component B at a certain ratio. Priming is done by brush or roller as a primer is applied on the bonded copper tapes. The hardening of the primer is carried out for 24 hours.
4.4. Laying on the front layer of antistatic below
The mixture was prepared by mixing component A and component B at a certain ratio. Stirring was done with an electric mixer for 8-10 min. The preparation quantity used up to 30-40 minutes. The application is carried out by pouring aliquots of the mixture and subsequent spreading straight trowel at a thickness of about 2 mm. After 5-10 min. Of applying the coating is treated with a spiked roller.
Thus installed the antistatic flooring is passable within 24 hours of making the front layer and its operation may begin after 7 days.